Description: Steps on making sources in the Mock OR and Control Room for the Mock OR display on the Stryker Monitors.
- From the Home Screen of the Crestron Touch Panel in the Control Room: Select "EMR Inputs"
- There are two Stryker Routing Options ("Vitals", "EMR") ->Select the Source you would like to be displayed
*If you only need one source, you can ignore the "EMR Source" or just make both ("Vitals" and "EMR") the same.*
*If the screen is not at the home screen like in "Step: 1" you can select "EMR Inputs" at the bottom from any other screen to get here"
- From the Stryker Screen: Select the Source ("Vitals" or "EMR") you want to display
(The Source should be highlighted after selecting)
- Once your Source is selected, Select the monitor you would like to see it on.
(The selected display will now be highlighted)
*You can select multiple monitors or "Vitals" on one and "EMR" on the second*
- The Source should now be displaying on the monitor(s) of choice
*Verify that the monitors are on and functioning*